Our food court has re-opened!
In line with recent government announcements, Stage 3 of easing restrictions has been brought forward to July 3 for Queenslanders!
So from Friday 12 noon on the 3rd of July Booval Fair has re-opened its food court and welcomes you back to enjoy a sit down meal in our centre! In line with government restrictions, there will be limits in place on the amount of seating and time spent in the food court, as well as increased hygiene measures.
A reminder for those shopping at Booval Fair that public health rules still apply, particularly:
- Physical distancing of a minimum of 1.5 metres from others
- Wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face
- Make use of our hand sanitiser stations around the centre
- Frequent environmental cleaning and disinfections
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home
- Use EFTPOS instead of cash where possible
We can’t wait to see you again!