COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOVAL FAIR SHOPPING CENTRE
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in an online competition (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- This Promotion is only open to South East Queensland Residents, 18 years old or over at the time of entry. If you are not 18 the prize will be awarded to your parent or guardian.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in Booval Fair Shopping Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies or suppliers that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- This Promotion commences at time of posting and ends at specified time on the post. (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after this closing time will not be eligible for entry.
HOW TO ENTER
- To receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the step outlined within the competition post:
- Prize is as specified on the post
- Entries are allowed as specified on the post.
- Each random winner will be notified via Facebook, Instagram, email or phone. To claim their prize, the winner will need to present to Booval Fair Centre Management on Level 2 with the text message and proof of identification within the promotional period. A prize declaration form will be required to be filled in to confirm that you’ve claimed your prize.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
- Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly submitted receipts, including but not limited to receipts not received due to technical problems or human error. The time receipts are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to allow or disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
- If an entrant cannot accept the prize for any reason, that no compensation will be payable.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or agents are final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any prize) at any time at its sole discretion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- As a condition of participating in the promotion, the entrants indemnify the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with the promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which an entrant may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or using the prize, howsoever caused.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion, and to advise details of further promotions by mail, email or text. You will always be given the right to opt out of receiving further communications. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a gift, personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter at the address specified in clause 27 below. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to [email protected]
- The Promoter is Booval Fair Shopping Centre, Cnr Brisbane & South Station Roads, Booval QLD 4304